ITSHEMP is a platform that works to enable the mainstream adoption of a healthy cannabis lifestyle.
Location: Kangra, HP
Number of Positions: 1
CTC/Package: INR 60000-85000 p.a
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting To: Head of Business Development & CEO
ITSHEMP is an online platform that works to enable the mainstream adoption of a cannabis lifestyle. The in-house Ayurvedic Pharmacist will be responsible for managing and running our offline pharmacy and selling medicinal products to patients and relevant healthcare professionals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing and running our offline pharmacy in Kangra, HP
- Stocking and maintaining various Ayurvedic and medical products
- Selling the Ayurvedic medicines to patients, doctors, other pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets for offline sales.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of Ayurvedic and medical Cannabis products.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Follow-up with leads generated by the company.
- Testing and reporting on various products.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a dynamic Ayurvedic pharmasist who can quickly familiarise himself with Cannabis and ayurvedic medication and promote the same to patients, doctors, hospitals, pharmacists, and/or other healthcare professionals. Running the offline pharmacy and warehouse will be an important part of this role.
This role is open for both recent graduates and experienced individuals. Basic proficiency with computers and all basic software is a must.
Educational & Work Qualification:
- A degree or diploma in Ayurveda or Ayurvedic Pharmacy, Siddha. Or Unani system of medicine recognised by the Central Government or a State Government.
- Min 1 year of work experience for B.Pharma & min. 4 years of work experience for D.Pharma
To apply for this job please visit itshemp.in.