ITSHEMP is a platform that works to enable the mainstream adoption of a healthy cannabis lifestyle.
Number of Positions: 1
CTC/Package: INR 1.0 – 1.25 l.p.a
Job Type: Full-time
Experience Required: 0-1 years
Reporting To: Content Head & Co-founders
Click to Apply
ITSHEMP is an online platform that works with brands and customers to enable the mainstream adoption of a cannabis lifestyle. The Associate Visual Designer will be responsible for creating graphics, videos, animations, infographics, marketing and product visuals as well as other visual assignments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in designing promotional materials with a design consistent with our marketing campaigns such as ads, flyers, posters, social media, blogs, etc.
- Prepare and package files for online publishing, processing, and printing.
- Design and edit videos, motion graphic sequences, animations etc. for various requirements.
- Create visuals of all kinds for the marketing and content teams and the company’s website.
- Assist in basic photo processing, editing, and manipulation.
- Prepare presentations and/or decks on PowerPoint or Keynote templates.
- Create merchandise and other products, as required.
- Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc.) as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Proficiency in Adobe CC—Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, InDesign, and other similar Design and Motion Graphic tools.
- A strong grasp of various concepts of graphic design for marketing and creative assignments.
- The ability to conceptualise and create transitions, animations, visual effects, and motion graphics from scratch.
- Expertise in video editing and packaging for various media outlets.
- The ability to learn new software and skills quickly.
To apply for this job please visit itshemp.in.