ITSHEMP is a platform that works to enable the mainstream adoption of a healthy cannabis lifestyle.
Number of Positions: 1
CTC/Package: INR 1.0 – 1.25 l.p.a
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 0-1 years
Reporting To: Head of Operations
ITSHEMP is an online platform that works with brands and customers to enable the mainstream adoption of a cannabis lifestyle. The Consultations Operations intern will be responsible for coordinating with doctors to ensure that patients receive timely consultation and prescriptions.
Duties & Responsibility
Daily responsibilities of consultations operations include:
- Consolidate online appointments for practitioners from various platforms.
- Coordinate with registered practitioners and keep them informed about their consultations and bookings.
- Follow-up with medical practitioners to ensure that the consultations are completed smoothly and efficiently.
- Maintain, track and update consultations statuses for bookings on the platforms.
- Collect, consolidate and maintain prescription and purchase data for various customers.
- Share the prescription over e-mail it to respective customers, and guide them in selecting products when required.
- Update logs, financial data, and balance sheets for accounts using relevant software (training will be provided).
- Host and manage various online and offline CMEs to engage medical practitioners.
- Create, manage and maintain practitioner profiles and keep relevant information updated on various platforms.
- Work closely with compliance team, sales team, and other operations resources to improve processes.
The Ideal Candidate
You are an ideal candidate for this role if you have:
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Google Sheets.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Keenness to learn new software, as required.
To apply for this job please visit itshemp.in.