ITSHEMP: Where India buys Hemp, CBD, and Cannabis Products from Global Brands.
Location: Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh
Position: Creative Director
Role Type: Full-time
Reporting to: CEO & Co-founders
We are looking for a Creative Lead for Its Hemp. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for a leadership oriented role in a startup and would like to join our team in Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh.
Our company is driven to develop eco-friendly Hemp Products into a regular commodity, and we’re hoping that can include you, as our newest Creative Director.
Leading a team of thinkers and doers, the right creative director will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding to the position, promoting our company and that of our valued clients & customers. We’re looking for an experienced manager of people, someone that can inspire others, taking our creative to a new level as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
Objectives of this Role
- Build, lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all web, print, and digital marketing collaterals
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities
- Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
- Meet budget standards by forecasting and managing expenses
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Create compelling visual and textual content, manage digital assets and execute all content & marketing strategies
- Build, manage & supervise a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production departments
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget
- Understanding of and experience in creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print
- Proven experience with concept development
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Related experience with creative direction in agency or corporate setting
- Prior in marketing or business
- Prior experience with copywriting, design, or production
- Prior project management experience, with a focus on creative direction