ITSHEMP is a platform that works to enable the mainstream adoption of a healthy cannabis lifestyle.
Number of Positions: 1
CTC/Package: 3.0 – 3.75 l.p.a
Job Type: Full-time
Experience Required: 2 – 4 years
Reporting To: Co-Founders & CEO
ITSHEMP is an online platform that works with brands and customers to enable the mainstream adoption of a cannabis lifestyle. The Head of Operations will be responsible for managing activities across multiple departments to ensure smooth day-to-day operations of the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Formulating strategies, ensuring regulatory compliance, and managing the implementation of IT systems.
- Planning, strategizing, and implementing effective processes and standards.
- Managing the operations team to ensure smooth functioning of brand relations, marketplace, consultation, and sales support strategies.
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organisation.
- Manage contacts and relations with customers, vendors, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organisation optimise costs and benefits.
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements.
The Ideal Candidate
You are an ideal candidate for this role if you have:
- Computer literacy and familiarity with all basic software.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, production, and employee management.
- The ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed and efficiency and support rapidly shifting business demands.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.