ITSHEMP is a platform that works to enable the mainstream adoption of a healthy cannabis lifestyle.
Position: Marketing & PR Lead
Number of Positions: 1
CTC/Package: INR 1.25 – 2.5 l.p.a
Job Type: Full-time
Experience Required: 1-2 years
Reporting To: Head of Marketing & PR
ITSHEMP is an online platform that works with brands and customers to enable the mainstream adoption of a cannabis lifestyle. The Marketing & PR Lead will be responsible for managing the image and reputation of ITSHEMP and its sister companies, influencing internal and external behaviours and opinions through various communication channels including websites, social media, press coverage, and more.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Planning and carrying out Marketing and PR campaigns and strategies.
- Monitoring the public and media’s opinion of the organisation.
- Utilising all forms of media, including national, regional and trade press to build, maintain, and manage the portrayal of a business.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an ongoing basis.
- Writing and editing press releases, leaflets, brochures, speeches, newsletters, and website and social media content.
- Developing good working relationships with the media and liaising with the press on potential news stories.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategies surrounding them.
The Ideal Candidate
You are an ideal candidate for this role if you have:
- Proven work experience in public relations.
- Proven track record of designing and executing successful PR campaigns at local and national levels.
- The ability to develop and sustain strong relationships with both local and national businesses and industry media outlets.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- An analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- A basic understanding of industry best practices.
To apply for this job please visit itshemp.in.