ITSHEMP is a platform that works to enable the mainstream adoption of a healthy cannabis lifestyle.
Position: Operations Associate
CTC/Package: INR 1.0 – 1.25 l.p.a
Reporting to: Head of Operations
ITSHEMP is an online platform that works to enable the mainstream adoption of a cannabis lifestyle. The Marketplace Operations Associate will be responsible for carrying out the day-to-day operations associated with online and offline orders. Marketplace Operations Associate at Its Hemp oversees day-to-day operations, liaison of various sellers, stakeholders, offers strategic analysis, and marketing/sales support. In this role, you will be involved in managing internal operations, updating logs and balance sheets, providing excellent customer support, maintaining and updating office supplies, analysing all operations, and adopting strategies to improve overall efficiency.
As an Operations Associate for Its Hemp, you will focus on day-to-day operations, improving efficiency, and offering support. This is a great opportunity to learn how to smoothly keep a business running.
Duties & Responsibility
Daily responsibilities of marketplace operations include:
- Consolidate and process orders received on various digital platforms.
- Liaison with vendors/sellers on a day-to-day basis to ensure proper flow of order information.
- Maintain, track and update tracking details for orders on the platforms.
- Track and update product inventory data in warehouses and update product stock on the website.
- Engage with Sales support team and ensure timely response to customer queries.
- Update logs, financial data, and balance sheets for accounts using relevant software (training will be provided).
- Create, manage and maintain vendor accounts and keep relevant information updated on various platforms.
- Work closely with compliance team, sales team, and other operations resources to improve processes.
The Ideal Candidate
You are an ideal candidate for this role if you have:
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Google Sheets.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Keenness to learn new software, as required.
To apply for this job please visit itshemp.in.