ITSHEMP: Where India buys Hemp, CBD, and Cannabis Products from Global Brands.
Position: Operations Associate
Stipend: up to 4000/month
Reporting to: Operations Manager
We are looking for an Operations Associate for ItsHemp. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate a Final Year Student to join our team in Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh.
Operations Assistant at Its Hemp oversees day-to-day operations, liaison of various sellers, stakeholders, offers strategic analysis, and marketing/sales support. In this role, you will be involved in managing internal operations, updating logs and balance sheets, providing excellent customer support, maintaining and updating office supplies, analysing all operations, and adopting strategies to improve overall efficiency.
As an Operations Associate for Its Hemp, you will focus on day-to-day operations, improving efficiency, and offering support. This is a great opportunity to learn how to smoothly keep a business running.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with operational issues
- Executing day-to-day operations
- Preparing and filing forms and other documents
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Scheduling meetings and team building sessions as required
- Taking inventory and ordering office supplies as needed
- Analyzing all operations and taking steps for improvement
- Fair understanding of computers & all basic software
- Expertise in Excel & Google Sheets
- Familiar with Powerpoint, Keynote, Google Slides and/or other presentation software
- Strong Interpersonal Skills: The ability to drive conversations and make customers/clients feel comfortable is an important skill for any Operations Associate. Strong interpersonal skills help develop the client’s trust in you and Its Hemp.
- Excellent Organisational Skills: Must have a rigorous and systematic organization. This allows you to manage several customers or sales processes simultaneously. The idea is to leave nothing behind to offer a high-quality service to customers.
- Communication Proficiency: A strong command of spoken and written English is a must for this role. You will converse with your team and customers daily and it is mandatory to understand everything.
- Experience in Operations
- Experience in Customer Support plus
- Driven by results
- Ability to work hands-on in a start-up environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Determined self-starter with a positive attitude
- Can show initiative, drive, and enthusiasm.
- Strong organizational skills
Skills developed during this role with Its Hemp
Improvement in your communication and management abilities: By being in touch with team members, sellers, and various other stakeholders daily, you will gain confidence in facing them. You will pick up navigation techniques and customer management.
Improvement in your Conversational skills: Working with clients around the globe, is bound to help improve communication skills and will add an international flavour to your conversational abilities
Develop a whole new set of cross-disciplinary skills: Operations requires a cross-disciplinary approach and will hone your skills in management, Communication, Finance, Technology, etc.
Adaptability: You will understand various working styles and will get to work with potential clients from all over the world.