ITSHEMP is a platform that works to enable the mainstream adoption of a healthy cannabis lifestyle.
Number of Positions: 1
CTC/Package: INR 1.0 – 1.25 l.p.a
Job Type: Full-time
Experience Required: 1-2 years
Reporting To: Marketing & PR Lead
Click to Apply
ITSHEMP is an online platform that works with brands and consumers to enable the mainstream adoption of a cannabis lifestyle. The Public Relations Associate will assist the Marketing and PR team in various administrative tasks instrumental in the development and execution of PR plans and strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain editorial, press conferences, events, etc. calendars and corresponding media lists.
- Actively participate in brainstorming and planning sessions.
- Assist in developing key communications materials such as press kits, media mailers, executive bios, and fact sheets.
- Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns, etc.
- Draft and distribute content such as press releases and newsletters.
- Assist in tracking media coverage or PR metrics
- Invent ways to streamline communication and plan execution.
- Coordinate the flow of information between departments by acting as liaison.
- Supervise social media outreach activities and create and distribute surveys.
- Plan and execute press conferences by handling details such as time, place, and agenda.
The Ideal Candidate
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Proven experience as a PR assistant or similar position.
- Understanding of PR and marketing concepts and practices.
- Willingness to follow industry trends and current methods.
- Working knowledge of databases and design software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An analytical mind with attention to detail.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
To apply for this job please visit itshemp.in.