ITSHEMP is a platform that works to enable the mainstream adoption of a healthy cannabis lifestyle.
Number of Positions: 2
Compensation: INR 3000-5000/month
Job Type: Internship
Duration: 2-6 months
Reporting To: Sales & Business Development Lead
ITSHEMP is an online platform that works to enable the mainstream adoption of a cannabis lifestyle. The Sales and Business Intern will be assisting in lead generation, marketing, and searching for partnership opportunities with a sales-driven perspective.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyse the trends in the market against the company’s strategies to identify opportunities to cash in on.
- Support the creation and presentation of new ideas to add value to our products/services to increase sales and company revenue.
- Perform and present competitor analysis to identify areas where our company can surpass the industry’s competitors.
- Work with in Online Sales Support to improve customer conversion rates via call/email/text
- Identify and evaluate new brands to increase the company’s product catalogue
- Reach out to potential partners and brands and onboard them onto the platform
- Support the search for new, suitable business collaborations to increase the brand’s networking capabilities and customer reach.
- Help to prepare new sales plans for existing and upcoming products/services.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a self-driven, highly motivated, and detailed-oriented people-person on the path to becoming a great business development associate. You are suitable for the role if you have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- The ability to keep calm under pressure and solve problems timely and effectively
What Will You Gain?
The Sales and Business Development Internship is a fantastic opportunity to gain some practical experience and an introduction to various business growth strategies. You will improve your commercial and sales abilities. You will be able to develop new and refine existing skills by working closely with the Business Development Lead and the Sales Support team. This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real-world projects, and regular interaction with the staff and the customers.
The internship may also translate to a part- or full-time job depending on the performance of the candidate.
To apply for this job please visit itshemp.in.