ITSHEMP is a platform that works to enable the mainstream adoption of a healthy cannabis lifestyle.
Number of Positions: 1
CTC/Package: INR 1.0 – 1.25 l.p.a
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 0-1 years
Reporting To: Sales Support Lead & Head of Operations
Click to Apply
ITSHEMP is an online platform that works with brands and consumers to enable the mainstream adoption of a cannabis lifestyle. The Sales & Support Associate will assist the Sales team with various administrative and data entry tasks, responding to customer inquiries, and managing customers’ accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain customers’ accounts through phone and email support.
- Act as a liaison for Sales and other teams or senior management.
- Answer all customer email inquiries promptly to resolve any complaints or issues while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Support sales staff by completing and processing orders and keeping senior staff informed of any issues with delivery.
- Ensure the sales team is on track to meet month-end goals.
- Follow-up with existing and prospective customers in a timely manner.
- Develop client mailings as well as emails pertinent to the platform’s products, services, and information.
- Utilize information of company attained to further extend business opportunities in a team-based approach.
- Maintain and update departmental databases and client mailing lists to ensure updated company information.
- Collaborate effectively with the sales team by creating and issuing sales racking documentation upon request.
- Provide all necessary data to senior management, as requested, and coordinate meetings between departments.
The Ideal Candidate
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Working knowledge of computers and all basic software.
- Strong Knowledge of MS Excel or Google Sheets.
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work
- Strong analytical, organisational, and time management skills.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- Basic computer literacy and IT and typing skills.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
To apply for this job please visit itshemp.in.