No products were found matching your selection.
Buy CBD in India Online at ItsHemp
ItsHemp is an online platform that enables the discovery and adoption of hemp, CBD, and cannabis products in India. We have more than 1300 cannabis products, from India and the world, on a single platform.
What is CBD?
CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a chemical compound present in the cannabis plant. It belongs to the class of cannabinoids and is one of the two most commonly extracted compounds from cannabis. CBD has numerous therapeutic properties and when used regularly can help provide relief from pain, stress, anxiety, inflammation, nausea, and other medical conditions.
CBD is a non-intoxicating compound i.e. it does not get you high.
CBD products are gaining rapid popularity in India because of their potential to help with more than 30 medical conditions—both mild and acute. The most common way of using CBD is in the form of oil.
A cannabis plant is subjected to extraction processes that yield a liquid extract containing CBD.
Is CBD legal in India?
As per the latest information available in 2021, it is legal to use and buy CBD products with low amounts of THC (the high-causing compound) in India. Products with a higher concentration of CBD classify as Ayurvedic Medicines and can be purchased on presenting a valid prescription by an Ayurvedic doctor.
How to use CBD oil in India?
There are 5 types of CBD products available in India.
- CBD Oil drops: a liquid CBD extract for direct use. CBD oil available in India can be consumed directly (by placing it under the tongue), added to food and drink items, or used topically via an external application on the skin.
- CBD Food Items: ready-to-eat food items that are infused with CBD oil. Some common examples of CBD edibles that you can buy in India are chocolates and gummies.
- CBD Beverages: drinks infused with CBD oil. In India, you can buy CBD drinks like tea and coffee.
- CBD Capsules: similar to traditional medicinal capsules that contain CBD oil. These can be taken in the morning and night like other vitamin supplements.
- CBD Balms: topical products such as balms, salves, and creams that contain CBD oil. These are used externally, by massaging over muscles and joints. CBD balms in India are commonly used to manage inflamed muscles, aching joints, and localised pain.
Types of CBD
The liquid extract mentioned above may or may not contain other cannabinoids and chemical compounds from the cannabis plant. Based on this concentration, CBD is classified into three types.
- Full-spectrum CBD: an extract that contains all the chemical compounds originally present in the cannabis plant.
- Broad-spectrum CBD: an extract that contains all the chemical compounds present in the cannabis plant except for THC (the high-causing compound).
- Isolate CBD: an extract that contains only and only CBD. It does not contain any other chemical compounds from the cannabis plant.
Full-spectrum CBD in India
A full-spectrum CBD extract contains all the chemical compounds that are present in the cannabis plant. The full-spectrum CBD products available in India often contain low amounts of THC (less than or equal to 0.3%). This amount of THC is not enough to cause intoxication. Full-spectrum CBD can therefore be used without worrying about intense intoxicating effects.
In full-spectrum CBD, all the different cannabinoids like CBD, THC, CBG, CBN, etc. work together and provide enhanced relief.
The most popular full-spectrum CBD products that people buy in India are gummies, oil drops, and balms.
Broad-spectrum CBD in India
Broad-spectrum extracts contain all the chemical compounds present in the cannabis plant except for THC. That is, using different chemical processes we eliminate THC (the high-causing compound) from the extract, keeping everything else as it is.
In broad-spectrum CBD too, all the cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBN, etc.) work together to enhance each other’s therapeutic benefits. Because this extract does not contain THC, it won’t cause any intoxication whatsoever. But at the same time, this extract will not have the therapeutic benefits of THC as well.
CBD Isolates in India
CBD isolates are the most common type of CBD product in India. Isolates contain only and only CBD. They are the safest and easiest way of consuming CBD, especially for beginners. Here too, because there is no THC, no intoxicating effects occur.
In CBD isolates, the therapeutic benefits of CBD do not intersect with those of other cannabinoids.
For which medical conditions can I use CBD in India?
CBD is a therapeutic compound that can be used to manage medical conditions such as:
- Physical Ailments (e.g. Arthritis, Menstrual pain, Muscle inflammation)
- Neurodegenerative Disorders (e.g. Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s,)
- Neurological Disorders (e.g. Fibromyalgia, Epilepsy)
- Autoimmune Disorders (e.g. Multiple Sclerosis, SCID)
- Sleep Disorders (e.g. Insomnia, Sleep Apnea)
- Psychological Disorders (e.g. Anxiety, Depression, Schizophrenia)
Why buy CBD in India from ItsHemp?
Though popular, the CBD industry is still new in India. As a user, you will have an overwhelming number of options to choose from. It can get difficult to identify one CBD product from another.
ItsHemp is a platform that collates CBD products from India and other countries on a single platform. On ItsHemp, you can compare the different CBD products available in India before you buy them.
Our customer support team answers all your questions before you make a purchase. We work hard to keep ourselves up to date with the latest rules, regulations, and research in the field of CBD and cannabis.
A few reasons that make ItsHemp the most reliable store to buy CBD in India are:
- We list only certified CBD products that undergo a thorough quality check.
- We ensure that you have the maximum possible information about a product so that you can make an informed decision.
- We sample all the products before making them available on the platform. Therefore, at ItsHemp you get CBD products that have been personally tested.
ItsHemp is one of the very few platforms that work with Indian and international CBD brands. Some international CBD products that you can buy in India are Endoca, Hemp Heros, and GEM Natural Solutions.
How to buy CBD in India?
The best way to buy CBD in India is online through platforms like ItsHemp, which sell and deliver CBD directly to your doorstep irrespective of your location. With ItsHemp, you can buy both Indian and international CBD products in India.
Where to buy CBD in India?
You can buy Indian and International CBD products in India at ItsHemp. The platform collates a wider collection of CBD products from all over India. It also has a select collection of international CBD products like Endoca, Hemp Heros, and GEM Natural Solutions.