- Endoca raw hemp oil drops are unheated and unprocessed. The raw hemp plant is abundant in cannabinoids, vitamins, and minerals that are usually lost when heated.
- They are made via the method of CO2 extraction, which uses the least amount of chemicals to make CBD oil.
- They are packed with Omega 3, vitamins D and E, flavonoids, terpenes, co-factors, and co-nutrients.
- This medium-strength oil is best for those who are beginners to CBD.
Type: Full-spectrum CBD oil
Strength: 300 mg (CBD + CBDa)
Application/Usage: To be mixed with your food
List of Ingredients:
80% hemp seed oil
1-2g of Omega 3
4g of Omega 6
8mg of Vitamin
CBDa and CBD
Low Concentrations of CBC, CBG, CBN (natural components of the hemp plant)
Method of extraction: CO2 extraction
Provides relief from Anxiety
Helps with Neurodegenerative Disorders
Reduces pain and inflammation
Inhibits growth of Acne
Antioxidants may reduce the risks of developing heart diseases
How to use?
Addition to Food. Mix the oil in your favourite drinks and recipes to experience the benefits of CBD without sacrificing taste.
Avoid putting the dropper applicator in your mouth and putting it back in the bottle.
The ideal dosage is 1-3 drops per day on an empty stomach. To use the dropper, squeeze gently on the rubber tip and release it to fill the dropper. To place drops under your tongue, fill the dropper and press gently on the rubber tip to release the droplets. Use once or twice a day.
Store the bottle in a cool dry place, away from heat and light.
This product has not been approved by the FDA. This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. CBD Oil is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Remember to check with your doctor before starting CBD, especially if you suffer from any chronic disease(s).
Use the product as directed on the label.
These statements have not been evaluated by the AYUSH Ministry and are not intended to diagnose, treat, and/or cure any disease. It is recommended that you check with your physician before adding them to your diet.
*Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural constituent of the hemp plant.
- Country of Origin: Netherlands
- How does CBD help the body?
CBD is a chemical compound present in the hemp plant. It interacts with the endocannabinoid system in the human body and helps regulate the proper functioning of biological processes. CBD and CBDa work together to improve the overall wellness of the body.