Nourishing and Nutritious
Hemp seed oil is just as good for application as it is for consumption. The high content of protein, vitamins, and minerals make it a nutritious addition to any diet. But its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing, and moisturising properties make it a great skincare supplement too!
- Assists Skin Rejuvenation
- Improves Heart Health
- Builds Lean Muscle
- Boosts Metabolism
- Improves Memory and Brain Function
rich in minerals, vitamins, and iron. Also contains 75-80% of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
naturally contains omega-6 an omega-3 essential fatty acids in the optimal ratio of 3:1
with antioxidant, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps keep the skin naturally moisturised.
raw and cold pressed. Comes directly from hemp seeds without any refining.
Hemp Seed Oil Recipes
Salads with Hemp Oil
- In a bowl, add vegetables, chicken/tuna, and toppings of your choice.
- Add 2 tablespoons of hemp seed oil as salad dressing.
- Mix well.
- Enjoy a healthy and nutritious bowl of salad!
Hemp Oil Chickpea Spread
- Blend 1 cup chickpeas, 1.5 tbsp of hemp oil, and 2 teaspoons of sesame oil until smooth.
- Add garlic (or other toppings of your choice) and salt as per taste.
- Mix well.
- Use as sandwich spread!
Hemp & Lemon Hummus
- Crush 2 large garlic cloves and juice 2 lemons in a blender.
- Add 250g of cooked chickpeas, 75g of hemp seeds, 2 tbsp hemp oil, 4 tbsp water, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon coriander.
- Blend well until smooth.
- Use as sandwich spread, dip, or topping!
Raw hemp seeds cold pressed and unrefined.
- Healthier replacement for vegetable oils
- Nutritious salad dressing.
- As hair oil
- Natural moisturizer
- Balm and massage oil for pain relief.
10-15ml per day or as directed by your physician. For skin care, use as normal hair and/or massage oil.
Store in a cool and dry place away from heat and light.