The complete protein source.
Made from raw hemp seeds, hemp protein powder is the ultimate source of protein. It is easily digestible and is thus kind to your digestive system. In addition to boosting your immune system and improving your metabolism, it enhances your heart health and aids in muscle repair. The perfectly balanced combination of minerals and essential fatty acids assists in building lean muscle and losing weight.
Complete Protein Source
with the perfect combination of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids. It keeps your wholesome health in check.
with no additives. Hemp seed powder is made entirely from raw hemp seeds with no extra ingredients.
with smooth texture that makes it adaptable. Its natural flavour and subtle taste blends into your diet easily.
Easy to Digest
hemp seed powder breaks down easily in the body and smoothens the functioning of the gut.
Aloo Paratha with Hemp Powder
- Add 2tbsp of hemp powder to your paratha batter.
- Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook like usual paranthas.
- Enjoy a protein-packed Indian breakfast!
Hemp Powder Porridge
- Soak a small bowl of porridge in water for 20 minutes.
- Steam in a pressure cooker. Add 150ml of milk and boil until viscous.
- Add 2 tbsp of hemp seed powder.
- Enjoy when a little cool!
- Take 1 cup ground oats, ¾ cup milk, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon honey, 2 tbsp butter, and 2 tbsp hemp powder in a bowl.
- Mix well and let the batter stand for 2-3 minutes.
- Grease a pan, add 3-4 tbsp of the batter and cook on low for 3-4 minutes.
- Enjoy a protein-rich pancake breakfast!
Hemp seed powder is made by grinding raw hemp seeds into a fine powder. It does not contain any other ingredients.
Hemp seed powder can easily be added to your shakes, smoothies, and sandwiches. Just a spoonful of hemp seed powder can up the nutritional game of all your diets. Add it to your parathas or bake a hemp powder cake, all of it will taste delicious!
20-30gm per day or as instructed by your physician.
Best stored in a cool and dry place away from heat and light.If you want to get rid of the plastic packaging, airtight containers work well.