ITSHEMP: Where India buys Hemp, CBD, and Cannabis Products from Global Brands.
Location: Dharamshala (or Remotely from Delhi/Bangalore/Mumbai/Chennai)
Position: Business Development Associate
Stipend: ₹3000-₹5000 (+ Incentives on Sales)
Reporting to: Co-Founder & CEO
Click to Apply
We are looking for a Business Development and Sales Associate for ItsHemp. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate a Final Year Student to join our team in Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh.
Business Development at Its Hemp is a combination of strategic analysis, marketing, and sales. In this role, you will be involved in everything from the development of products and services to the creation of marketing strategies, generation of sales leads, negotiating, and closing deals.
As a Business Development Associate for Its Hemp, you will focus on lead generation, marketing, and evaluating partnership opportunities. This is a great opportunity to learn how to grow a business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospecting potential customers: through phone calls, email, video conference, face-to-face meetings, etc. as required
- Selling products or services to those clients
- Managing a client’s portfolio
- Managing the sales process
- Identifying new development channels
- Follow-up of sales
- Promoting the company and its product/service
- In-depth industry research
- Building company sales opportunities pipeline using Linkedin, outreach emails, and phone calls
- Creatively identify the best ways to develop a relationship
- Update lead and prospect interaction in CRM and provide relevant feedback
- Create and ensure the use of processes to guarantee smooth daily operation
- Ensure smooth delivery of campaigns
- Monitor Sales Team Activity
- Fair understanding of computers & all basic software
- Expertise in Excel & Google Sheets
- Familiar with Powerpoint, Keynote, Google Slides and/or other presentation software
- Business Sense: A strong commercial character and being customer-oriented along with an understanding of how to maximise profits for the company. A blend of innate behaviours such as interpersonal skills, instinct, the willingness to convince, and acquired techniques like negotiation. In general, if you feel confident and care about your presentation, you already fulfil a significant part of the requirements.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills: The ability to drive conversations and make customers/clients feel comfortable is an important skill for any Business Developer. Strong interpersonal skills help develop the client’s trust in you and Its Hemp.
- Excellent Organisational Skills: Must have a rigorous and systematic organization. This allows you to manage several customers or sales processes simultaneously. The idea is to leave nothing behind to offer a high-quality service to customers.
- Communication Proficiency: A strong command of spoken and written English is a must for this role. You will converse with your team and customers daily and it is mandatory to understand everything.
- Experience in Business Development
- Experience in Digital marketing is a plus
- Driven by results
- Ability to work hands-on in a start-up environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Determined self-starter with a positive attitude
- Can show initiative, drive, and enthusiasm.
- Strong organizational skills
Skills developed during this Business Development role with Its Hemp
Improvement in your commercial and sales abilities: By being in touch with your customers daily, you will gain confidence in facing them. You will learn more about negotiation techniques and customer management.
Improvement in your Conversational skills: Working with clients around the globe, is bound to help improve communication skills and will add an international flavour to your conversational abilities
Develop a whole new set of cross-disciplinary skills: Business Development is a cross-disciplinary domain and will hone your skills in marketing, analytics, sales, Design, communication, Operations, Management, etc.
Adaptability: You will understand various working styles and will get to work with potential clients from all over the world.