Showing 1–12 of 95 results
What are Split ends?
Split ends occur due to the damage in hair cuticle, that results in spliiting of the hair shaft.
Causes of split ends
- Overuse of heat styling tools: Frequent use of heat styling tools such as blow dryers, flat irons, and curling irons can damage the hair cuticle, leading to split ends.
- Harsh hair products: Hair products that contain harsh chemicals such as sulfates and alcohol can strip the hair of its natural oils, leading to dryness and split ends.
- Environmental factors: Exposure to environmental factors such as sun, wind, and pollution can cause the hair to become dry and brittle, leading to split ends.
- Genetics: Some people may be genetically predisposed to having split ends.
Hemp for split ends
- Moisturizes hair: Hemp oil can moisturize the hair, which can help to prevent split ends from occurring in the first place. The oil can penetrate the hair shaft and provide hydration, reducing the risk of breakage.
- Strengthens hair: The proteins found in hemp oil can help to strengthen the hair shaft, making it less prone to breakage and split ends.
- Promotes hair growth: Hemp oil contains vitamins and minerals that can nourish the hair follicles, promoting healthy hair growth and reducing the appearance of split ends.