Showing 1–12 of 60 results
What is dandruff?
Dandruff is a common scalp condition in which small white or yellow flakes of dead skin appear on the scalp and in the hair. It can be caused by a variety of factors, including dry skin, oily skin, fungal infections, and sensitivity to hair products.
Symptoms of dandruff
- White or yellow flakes of dead skin on the scalp and in the hair
- Itching and irritation of the scalp
- Dryness and tightness of the scalp
- Redness and inflammation of the scalp
- Excessive oiliness of the scalp
- A burning sensation on the scalp
Hemp for dandruff
- Moisturizes the scalp: Hemp oil contains essential fatty acids, including omega-3 and omega-6, that can moisturize the scalp and reduce dryness, which is a common cause of dandruff.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Hemp oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe any inflammation or irritation on the scalp that may be causing dandruff.
- Antimicrobial properties: Hemp oil contains natural antimicrobial properties that can help to fight off any fungal or bacterial infections on the scalp that can cause dandruff.
- Nourishes hair follicles: Hemp oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that can nourish hair follicles and promote healthy hair growth. When the scalp is healthy, it can help to reduce the occurrence of dandruff.