Buy Hemp Seed Oil Online in India on ItsHemp
ItsHemp is an online platform that enables the discovery and adoption of hemp, CBD, and cannabis-based health and wellness products. ItsHemp showcases more than 1500 cannabis products on a single platform. At ItsHemp, you can buy raw, unrefined hemp seed oil from all brands in India.
What is Hemp Seed Oil?
Hemp seed oil is raw, unrefined oil extracted from the seeds of the hemp plant. It is one of the 3 major ways of consuming hemp. Hemp seed oil has the same nutritional profile as hemp seeds. That is to say, it is a good source of protein, essential fatty acids, Vitamin E, and dietary fibres and minerals.
Hemp seed oil can be used as a nutritional and skincare supplement. It can be added to food items, consumed raw, and applied on the skin.
Hemp seed oil does not have any psychoactive properties.
Components of Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp seed oil is rich in:
- Essential Fatty Acids: especially omega-6 and omega-3. Hemp seed oil contains these 2 essential fatty acids in the optimal ratio of 3:1. These have anti-inflammatory properties and also protect the heart.
- Plant Cholesterol: hemp seed oil contains high amounts of phytosterols—plant cholesterol that modulates the levels of good cholesterol in the human body, keeping heart health in check.
- Vitamin E: that gives hemp seed oil antioxidant properties. By reducing oxidative stress in the body, hemp seed oil helps the human body fight a number of degenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s.
- Dietary Minerals: hemp seed oil contain essential dietary minerals such as Vitamin B, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, copper, iron, and calcium.
What is the difference between Hemp Seed Oil and CBD Oil?
Hemp seed oil comes from the seeds of the hemp plant. It is a nutrient-rich oil that can be used as a nutritional and wellness supplement. It provides the body with dietary minerals and nutrients.
CBD oil is a therapeutic oil extracted from the leaves, buds, and flowers of the hemp plant. CBD is a chemical compound that has medicinal value and provides a plethora of therapeutic benefits to the body.
The purpose of the use of hemp seed oil is to consume essential fatty, acids, vitamins, and dietary fibres and minerals present in it. The purpose of using CBD oil is to manage one or more medical conditions and to enhance the overall well-being of the body.
Side effects of Hemp Seed Oil
As a Dietary Supplement
When used in food items or consumed raw, hemp seed oil can affect digestion, causing mild gastrointestinal trouble. Staying hydrated and consuming cold foods help manage this symptom.
As a Skincare Supplement
Hemp seed oil is mostly suitable for and well-tolerated by all skin types. In some rare cases, it may cause a rash. Apply aloe vera or ice over the rash. If the rash intensifies or begins to itch, stop using hemp seed oil immediately.
How to use Hemp Seed Oil?
Hemp seed oil is a multipurpose oil with a broad use case as a dietary and a skincare supplement.
To use hemp seed oil as a dietary supplement:
- Add 1-2 tablespoons to salads, scrambled eggs, and dishes of your choice.
- Use it to shallow fry veggies or paranthas.
- Add 1 tablespoon to shakes and smoothies.
Please note: Hemp seed oil has a low boiling point and is not recommended for deep frying. You can consume it raw or use it to shallow fry food items.
To use hemp seed oil as a Skincare Supplement:
- Use as body oil for deep moisturization of the skin.
- Use as hair oil to moisturise the scalp, strengthen hair follicles, and beat dandruff.
Use as a massage oil over aching muscles and joints.
Hemp seed oil has anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces inflammation in the body and helps regulate the immune system. It also acts as an anti-oxidant and helps fight skin diseases and neurodegenerative disorders. You can buy hemp seed oil in India online on ItsHemp. The platform has an extensive range of hemp seed oil from multiple brands across India. Hemp seed oil that you buy on ItsHemp is raw, unrefined, and pure.
What are the benefits of Hemp Seed Oil?
Where to buy Hemp Seed Oil in India?
Hemp seed oil has anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces inflammation in the body and helps regulate the immune system. It also acts as an anti-oxidant and helps fight skin diseases and neurodegenerative disorders.
You can buy hemp seed oil in India online on ItsHemp. The platform has an extensive range of hemp seed oil from multiple brands across India. Hemp seed oil that you buy on ItsHemp is raw, unrefined, and pure.