Showing 1–12 of 36 results
What is infertility?
Infertility is the inability of an individual to produce offspring. Infertility, particularly for a woman can also mean, the inability to conceive or carry a pregnancy to term after at least a year of regular, unprotected sexual intercourse.
In women, infertility can be caused by a variety of factors, such as:
- Irregular ovulation or failure to ovulate
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine fibroids
- Age-related decline in fertility
In men, infertility can be caused by:
- Low sperm count or poor sperm motility
- Blockages in the male reproductive system
- Hormonal imbalances
- Genetic disorders
- Certain medications or medical treatments