ITSHEMP is a platform that works to enable the mainstream adoption of a healthy cannabis lifestyle.
Number of Positions: 1
CTC/Package: INR 1.0 – 1.25 l.p.a
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 0-1 years
Reporting To: Content & Media Lead
ITSHEMP is an online platform that works with brands and consumers to enable the mainstream adoption of a cannabis lifestyle. The Community Manager Associate will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies to foster a strong online and offline community.
Duties & Responsibility:
- Defining, developing, and managing community management strategies for online and offline communities.
- Organising various community-building initiatives to cultivate and grow participation in community forums.
- Monitor, track, and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Respond to community members in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with marketing, PR, and communications team for setting up community programmes.
- Build strong, sustainable relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and journalists.
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features.
The Ideal Candidate
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Proven work experience as a community manager.
- The ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Experience launching community initiatives such as building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills.
- The ability to interpret website traffic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit itshemp.in.