ITSHEMP is a platform that works to enable the mainstream adoption of a healthy cannabis lifestyle.
Position: Content & Media Lead
Number of Positions: 1
CTC/Package: INR 1.25 – 2.5 l.p.a
Reporting to: Head of Content & Media
Click to Apply
ITSHEMP is an online platform that works with brands and customers to enable the mainstream adoption of a cannabis lifestyle. The Content & Media Lead will be responsible for fulfilling all kinds of media requirements for various teams while managing, maintaining, and growing our creative talent pool.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small- and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Departments in developing marketing plans, analysing results, and identifying opportunities.
- Create compelling visual and textual content, manage digital assets, and execute all content strategies.
- Build, manage, and supervise a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables.
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production departments.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Review and approve art copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges.
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences.
- Present or oversee the presentation of final concepts and obtain approvals for deliverables.
The Ideal Candidate
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Experience in creating advertising campaigns from ideation to timely and in-budget execution.
- Understanding of and experience in creating integrated content across all marketing channels—digital and print.
- Proven experience with concept development.
- Skills to lead a team of creative talent.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Related experience with creative direction in agency and/or corporate settings.
To apply for this job please visit itshemp.in.