ITSHEMP is a platform that works to enable the mainstream adoption of a healthy cannabis lifestyle.
Number of Positions: 2
CTC/Package: INR 1.0 – 1.25 l.p.a
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 0-1 years
Reporting To: Content & Media Lead
ITSHEMP is an online platform that works with brands and consumers to enable the mainstream adoption of a cannabis lifestyle. The Social Media Associate will assist in the smooth planning and execution of communication and marketing strategies across all social media platforms.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage all social media accounts of ITSHEMP and implement social media solutions for allocated projects.
- Create/assist in the creation of content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
- Respond and react to changes within different social networks, changes in functionality, methods of engagement, etc.
- Regularly track the performance of posts and derive insights to propose a future strategy for all accounts/platforms.
- Improve website SEO ranking using social media, community forum engagement through organic methods and Google Analytics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including editorial, marketing, and sales to achieve specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Identify trends and generate reports on the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns, highlighting opportunities to maximize results.
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules, as and when necessary to optimise visits.
The Ideal Candidate
You are an ideal candidate for this role if you have:
- Sound understanding of how and what content works on different social media platforms.
- Understanding of how to handle data and analysis to improvise existing and create new strategies for various platforms.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- A drive to take initiative and achieve results no matter what.
- Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Eagerness to experiment with new ideas.
- Knowledge or experience in designing, implementing, and writing for social media campaigns.
To apply for this job please visit itshemp.in.