Buy CBD Health and Wellness Products in India on ItsHemp
ItsHemp is an online platform that enables the discovery and adoption of hemp, CBD, and cannabis products. ItsHemp is the largest cannabis marketplace in India with more than 1300 cannabis compounds for you to choose from. We have both Indian and International CBD products.
What is CBD?
CBD is a chemical compound found in the cannabis plant. It is a cannabinoid that has therapeutic properties. When used regularly, CBD can provide relief from a number of medical conditions such as stress, anxiety, depression, acute and chronic pain, nausea, Alzheimer’s, etc.
CBD is non-intoxicating in nature i.e. it does not cause any psychoactive effects.
CBD as a Wellness Supplement
In addition to helping with more than 30 medical conditions, CBD can be used as an everyday wellness supplement. Regular use of good-quality CBD maintains a healthy metabolism in the body, helps manage everyday stress, and improves the quality of sleep.
CBD also has anti-inflammatory properties which make it a great addition to skincare routines. It helps maintain healthy skin while targeting conditions like eczema, acne, and psoriasis.
Is CBD legal in India?
According to the latest information available in 2021, it is legal to buy and use CBD products with low amounts of THC in India. THC is the compound that causes intoxication or the high.
Products with a higher concentration (ideally anything more than 0.3%) classify as Ayurvedic Medicines in India. These can be bought only on presenting a valid prescription.
How to use CBD as a Wellness Supplement in India?
There are currently 5 types of CBD products that you can buy in India:
refer to liquid CBD extracts that can be used directly. CBD oil drops are a convenient method of using CBD. These usually come in a glass bottle with a built-in dropper. This dropper has 1ml markings to help administer variable dosages.
There are 3 ways to use CBD oil drops that you buy in India:
- Sublingual consumption: placing the drops directly under the tongue and letting it absorb for 30-40 seconds before swallowing. This method is the most common and effective way of using CBD in India. Effects are visible in 5-20 minutes and last for 1-2 hours.
- Addition to food: CBD oil drops can be mixed with food and drink items like pasta, salad, cereal, smoothies, or protein shakes. This method helps dilute the strong scent and flavour of CBD. Effects are visible within an hour and remain in the system for 4-6 hours.
- Topical use: using CBD oil via external application over sore or aching muscles and joints. This method works best for managing local pain and inflammation. Effects are visible in 1-5 minutes and stay for 1-2 hours.
CBD oil drops are a good option for:
- People looking to target a particular medical condition like arthritis, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, anxiety, insomnia, etc.
- People who want more control over the dosage with the freedom to increase or decrease their dosage as per convenience.
ready-to-eat food items that contain CBD oil. These are discrete and convenient methods of using CBD. Edibles have a preset amount of dosage that remains the same in every bite. Some common examples of CBD edibles that you can buy in India are chocolates and gummies.
ready-to-consume drink items infused with CBD extract. These work on the same principle as edibles. Some common examples are tea and coffee.
Edibles and beverages are a perfect choice if you wish to use CBD purely as a wellness supplement. These maintain healthy metabolism in the body, promote peaceful, uninterrupted sleep, and help manage everyday stress.
capsules can be consumed in the morning, afternoon, or at night.
Capsules also make a good CBD wellness product especially if you don’t want additional ingredients in your CBD. Depending on strength and dosage, CBD capsules maintain the wholesome well-being of the body.
products like creams, balms, and salves that can be used via an external application. CBD topicals are typically used to manage localised pain and inflammation or to promote healthy muscle recovery. Topicals also work great as a skincare product.
Topicals are the products to go to if you want to manage joint or muscle pain, encourage healthy post-workout recovery or maintain healthy skin.
Types of CBD
Depending on the extraction processes, CBD can be of three types:
- Full-spectrum CBD: a CBD extract that contains all the chemical compounds that are naturally present in the cannabis plant. Full-spectrum extracts contain mild to moderate levels of THC, the high causing compound.
- Broad-spectrum CBD: an extract containing all the chemical compounds of the cannabis plant except for THC. THC, the high-causing compound, is not present in broad-spectrum CBD.
- CBD Isolate: an extract containing only and only CBD.
Full-spectrum CBD in India
Full-spectrum CBD extracts in India contain low amounts of THC (ideally less than 0.3%). Any extracts with a higher concentration of THC classify as Ayurvedic Medicines and can be purchased only with a valid prescription.
In full-spectrum CBD, different cannabinoids work together to enhance each other’s therapeutic benefits.
Full-spectrum CBD products that you can buy in India include capsules, oil drops, and balms.
Broad-spectrum CBD in India
Broad-spectrum extracts contain all the chemical compounds that naturally occur in the cannabis plant except for THC. The high-causing compound is removed to eliminate the psychoactive effects.
In broad-spectrum CBD too, all the cannabinoids work in synergy to enhance each other’s therapeutic effects.
Broad-spectrum CBD oil drops are the most popular product that you can buy in India.
CBD Isolates in India
CBD isolates are extracts that contain only and only CBD. These are the easiest and the safest way of taking CBD, especially for beginners. Isolates are the purest form of CBD where no other cannabinoid interferes with its functioning.
CBD isolate products that you can buy in India are oil drops and face serums and sprays.
For which Medical Conditions Can I Buy CBD in India?
CBD is a therapeutic compound that can be used to manage medical conditions such as:
- Physical Ailments (e.g. Arthritis, Menstrual pain, Muscle inflammation)
- Autoimmune Disorders (e.g. Multiple Sclerosis, SCID)
- Neurological Disorders (e.g. Fibromyalgia, Epilepsy)
- Neurodegenerative Disorders (e.g. Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s,)
- Sleep Disorders (e.g. Insomnia, Sleep Apnea)
- Psychological Disorders (e.g. Anxiety, Depression, Schizophrenia)
Why buy CBD in India from ItsHemp?
ItsHemp is a platform that collates CBD products from India and other countries on a single platform. On ItsHemp, you can compare different products before buying them.
We also have a round-the-clock support team that answers all your questions before you make a purchase. We are always up-to-date with the latest rules, regulations, and research in the field of CBD and cannabis.
You should buy CBD in India from ItsHemp because:
- We list only certified, lab-tested CBD products on our website.
- We work to provide you maximum possible information about every product so that you can make an informed decision.
- Our team personally samples products before adding them to the online store. At ItsHemp, you get CBD products that are personally tested and vouched for.
- ItsHemp collates CBD products from India as well as other countries. Some international CBD products that you can buy in India through ItsHemp are Endoca, GEM Naturals, and Hemp Heros.