Features of Hemp:
Organic, Vegan & Cruelty-Free
• Hemp is a form of Cannabis Sativa. The House of Hemp clothing range has a zero-carbon footprint. One hectare of hemp agronomy can absorb 22 tons of carbon dioxide from the air.
• The cultivation of hemp is pesticide and chemical-free. Hemp clothing helps protect the skin from harmful UV rays and can be worn by people with both normal and sensitive skin types.
• Hemp clothes are long-lasting and have natural anti-bacterial properties which protect them from odour causing bacteria. Hemp clothing is lightweight, tough, strenuous and breathable.
• Hemp cultivation requires less water and resources in comparison to cotton. Hemp cultivation may save many water resources in the long run and prevents topsoil corrosion.
• Weaved with precision and intricate hand embroidery, this product is a fashion statement designed by the Indian Craftsman – connecting you with nature in every thread. Explore a new age of style that is versatile and unique in every sense. Make hemp a part of your story.
• Hemp clothing industry can have a zero-carbon footprint
• Its cultivation doesn’t require any pesticides or chemicals.
• Hemp demands fewer land resources and consumes less water in comparison to cotton.
• It helps in improving soil health and reduces the need for synthetic herbicides
The House of Hemp crafts your clothing once the order is placed to ensure maximum utility and uses the spare fabric and waste to create face masks and accessories to reduce wastage.
There are no reviews yet.