Science has evolved enough to presently offer us three main types of CBD extracts: full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolate. Though isolate was the popular choice for quite some time, more people are now shifting towards full- and broad-spectrum CBD extracts.
This article attempts to understand why full-spectrum CBD extracts work better than CBD isolates. Towards the end, we direct you to an online shop where you can buy full-spectrum and isolate CBD in India.
Full-spectrum CBD acts as a one-in-all and contains the benefits of everything good that cannabis has to offer. This includes over 100 cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, etc., all of which are beneficial for our bodies in their own unique ways. Broad-spectrum CBD offers all of that excluding THC whereas CBD Isolates offer pure CBD.
The Entourage Effect
Like an acapella group that comes together to create perfect harmony, full-spectrum CBD is famous for its synergistic value.
Cannabis has over 400 chemical compounds. When all compounds of a CBD-rich plant are in play, they can target various receptors and neurotransmitters in our body simultaneously. This teamwork is the Entourage Effect.
Research shows that the pro-cognitive therapeutic properties of CBD may be the most enhanced when a whole-plant extract is being used.
What is a CBD Isolate?
CBD Isolate is for those who want to receive the benefits of CBD exclusively. This is a good option for those who are new users and want no intrusion of other compounds.
What is Full-spectrum CBD?
Full-spectrum CBD is best for people who want to reap all of the benefits of cannabis. This not only includes CBD but also contains THC, CBG, CBN, terpenes, and flavonoids. All of these chemical compounds benefit your body and mind in their respective ways.
Full-Spectrum Vs. Isolates
In contrast to the all-encompassing factors and benefits of full-spectrum extracts, isolates are singular CBD extracts. Following are the reasons why people prefer full-spectrum CBD over CBD isolates in India:
- Full-spectrum extracts are more natural in comparison to isolates which are highly processed and refined.
- The prescribed dosage of full-spectrum extract is much smaller and far more potent than that of isolates. Additionally, an isolate, if not taken in the correct amount, may have limited utility.
- Since full-spectrum CBD requires a small dosage, the usage of the product becomes prolonged. Comparatively, isolates require a higher dosage and therefore, finish faster. This makes full-spectrum a more money-friendly option.
- Exempting certain cases, a trace amount of THC found in full-spectrum (less than 0.3%) can be quite effective when united with CBD. THC helps with pain and nausea relief. CBD, in return, has anti-anxiety and anti-inflammatory properties, which balances the effects that may incur because of THC. In short, both of them make quite an enchanting pair!
- Non-cannabinoid phytochemicals present only in full-spectrum CBD boost the spread of CBD in the body, increasing its overall performance. This would not be possible in isolates as only a single compound is active.
- Phytochemicals like Terpenes and Flavonoids aid in pro-cognitive, neuroprotective, and anti-inflammatory effects. These benefits are lost in isolates.
The upper hand that full-spectrum extracts present just cannot be ignored and more people are realizing that. If you don’t mind the (very, very) minute amount of THC in your CBD products, then full-spectrum CBD is the way to go!
Buy Full-spectrum CBD in India
Product on saleNoigra Full Spectrum Hemp Oil, 1000mg, Mint, 30ml₹4,999.00
Product on saleNoigra Full Spectrum Hemp Oil, 2000mg, Orange, 30ml₹8,999.00
Product on saleNoigra Full Spectrum Hemp Oil, 1000mg, Orange, 30ml₹4,999.00
Product on saleNoigra Full Spectrum Hemp Oil, 2000mg, Mint, 30ml₹8,999.00
Product on saleNoigra Full Spectrum Hemp Oil 3000mg – Mint, 30ml₹12,499.00
Product on saleNoigra Full Spectrum Hemp Oil 3000mg – Orange, 30ml₹12,499.00
Buy CBD Isolate in India
Cannavedic CBD Isolate Tincture Icy Mint, 1500mg, 30ml₹4,500.00
Cannavedic Pure CBD Isolate Crystals – 1000mg|5000mg₹1,500.00 – ₹6,500.00
ZERO CBD Melatonin Sleep Tincture, CBD + Melatonin (2000mg + 180mg) (30ml)₹9,500.00
Zero CBD Isolate Drops, Unflavoured (1000-3000mg) (30ml)₹4,000.00 – ₹12,000.00
Zero CBD Synthetic CBD Isolate Dabs, (1-5g)₹3,500.00 – ₹15,000.00
ZERO CBD Caffiene Energize Tincture, CBD + Caffiene (600 mg+ 600mg) (30ml)₹3,000.00