“If we as a community are responsible for what the world eats, wears, uses, drives, and thinks about, we owe it to the world to make it a better place.”Srijan Sharma, Co-founder, ITSHEMP
Srijan talks about how Hemp and Cannabis have the potential to be a centrepiece in the creation of the next generation of sustainable products and what business owners, marketers, and professionals can do to make this a reality.
- Learn How CBD Can Help a Diabetic Patientby Christy MilanMany case studies and research are going on to provide more evidence on whether or not CBD helps maintain blood glucose levels. This article takes a brief look at how CBD works on a diabetic body.
- CBD: How Can It Help With Serenity?by Christy MilanPeople are often struggling with severe depression, anxiety, chronic pain, sleep deprivation, and many more in today’s world. And many physicians advise their patients to achieve Serenity for dealing with critical health disorders.
- Does CBD Cream Hydrate The Skin More Than A Moisturizer?by Christy MilanThere are many ways to keep your skin healthy and hydrated, and you can choose anyone. However, many believe that products like CBD Cream can replace moisturizers and hydrate your skin naturally.
- Why is CBD a Smart Choice for Your Wellbeing?by Christy MilanCannabidiol is one of the most prevalent ingredients in cannabis. An essential of medical cannabis, cannabidiol or CBD in short, has gained a massive following due to the claims of several health benefits.
- Delta 8: A Complete Guidebook!by Christy MilanDelta 8 THC is a variant of Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC that derives from the infamous Delta 9 THC. Various methods help to extract it, including both natural and artificial techniques. Generally, these are high-end procedures that require high-quality and expensive equipment.
- Herbal Supplements: A Guideby Christy MilanHerbal supplements are a popular remedy used by people of all ages today. This post will tell you everything you should know about herbal supplements and how they can be helpful for you and your overall health.
- A Brief Guide To Medicinal Herbsby Christy MilanMedicinal herbs can help you maintain your health and get the same benefits as natural remedies without any side effects. These are essential in providing relief from pain and illness, but how can you know which ones are good for your body type?
- 5 Best Natural Herbs for The Bodyby Christy MilanNatural herbs have been used for their medicinal properties since antiquity. This article lists the 5 best natural herbs that help the human body with a variety of ailments.
- CBD Products vs Delta 8 Products: Which One Is Better?by Christy MilanDelta-8 and CBD are both chemical compounds present in the cannabis plant. However, they have different effects and medical benefits.
- What is Hemp? | The Ultimate Guide to Hemp in Indiaby Its Hemp TeamHemp is a strain of the cannabis Sativa plant species. This ultimate guide to hemp explains its various use cases spanning across medicine, fashion, food, industry, and more.
- CBD Oil for Cancer in India | How to Use & Where to Buy?by Its Hemp TeamWhat can CBD oil do for cancer patients? CBD oil is an anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and analgesic that affects a variety of biological processes in the body and helps reduce symptoms of cancer and cancer treatment.
- CBD Oil for Migraine in Indiaby Its Hemp TeamWhat can CBD oil do for migraine? CBD oil is an anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and analgesic that affects a variety of biological processes in the body and helps reduce symptoms of migraine.
- CBD Oil for Fibromyalgia in India | How to Use & Where to Buy?by Apurva SheelWhat can CBD oil do for fibromyalgia? CBD oil is an anti-inflammatory, anxiolytic, and analgesic that affects a variety of biological processes in the body and helps reduce symptoms of Fibromyalgia.
- CBD Oil for Alzheimer’s in India | How to Use & Where to Buy?by Apurva SheelWhat can CBD oil do for Alzheimer’s? CBD oil is a completely plant-based remedy for managing and reducing symptoms of Alzheimer’s. It is derived from the cannabis plant but is non-intoxicating in nature.
- Need To Recover Quicker? Try CBD Oilby Christy MilanCBD Oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe pain, inflammation, and soreness in aching muscles and joints. This article talks about how to use CBD oil for muscle recovery, especially after a workout.
- CBD Oil for Epilepsy in India | How to Use & Where to Buy?by Apurva SheelWhat can CBD oil do for Epilepsy? CBD oil is a completely plant-based remedy for managing and reducing epileptic seizures. It is derived from the cannabis plant but is non-intoxicating in nature. CBD’s anti-epileptic properties provide relief from epileptic seizures.
- CBD Oil for Parkinson’s in India | How to Use & Where to Buy?by Apurva SheelWhat can CBD oil do for Parkinson’s? CBD oil is an anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant that affects a variety of biological processes in the body and helps reduce Parkinson’s symptoms.
- Medical Use of Cannabis is Allowed in India: Govt. to Delhi High Courtby Apurva SheelIn a statement issued in the Delhi High Court on 10th Jan 2022, the Centre Govt. clarified that the law allows the medical use of Cannabis in India.