“If we as a community are responsible for what the world eats, wears, uses, drives, and thinks about, we owe it to the world to make it a better place.”Srijan Sharma, Co-founder, ITSHEMP
Srijan talks about how Hemp and Cannabis have the potential to be a centrepiece in the creation of the next generation of sustainable products and what business owners, marketers, and professionals can do to make this a reality.
- Is Hempcrete the future of construction?by Raveena PaulThis article is a rework of articles published by BBC Future and does not represent the views held by ITSHEMP,
- Delhi’s hemp start-up gets funded by a leading business giantby Its Hemp TeamEstablished in 2020, Ananta Hemp Works has gained recognition in the hemp industry due to its innovative business approach. The
- Himachal Hemp Policy Committee’s Visit to Uttarakhandby Its Hemp TeamThe committee to study the prospects of legalization in Himachal Pradesh recently started its field visit to Uttarakhand. The field
- Cannabis and Google’s New AI toolby Raveena PaulImplications For The Cannabis Industry New AI-powered tools are being introduced by Google Cloud, holding the potential to revolutionize the
- A new medicinal cannabis economy?by Raveena PaulThe Isle of Man, is looking to diversify its economy with medicinal cannabis. This will be a turn in the traditional island economy which was majorly known for its offshore financial services. The British crown dependency is likely to license 10 firms by the end of 2025 to initiate economic growth in this sector. The same will also open avenues to grow and export medicinal cannabis products from the island.
- Why an Indian man was hanged in Singapore?by Its Hemp TeamThis article is a rework of articles published by dailyO and does not represent the views held by ITSHEMP, its
- Medical cannabis and World weed day in Indiaby Its Hemp TeamRecent studies have shown the efficacy of cannabis for medicinal purposes. Recent studies have shown the efficacy of cannabis for
- Cannabis legalization in Himachal? What’s the story?by Its Hemp TeamRecently a committee was formed by the Himachal government to explore the aspect of legalization in Himachal Pradesh For quite
- Bhang in India: Is it legal?by Its Hemp TeamIsn’t it strange that a country with such Punitive taxation of 28% on Tobacco products and 18% on alcohol, allows
- Best CBD oils in market : 2023by Its Hemp TeamCBD oil is a derivative of CBD that is extracted from the leaves of Cannabis plant or its cultivar hemp. This oil is helpful to provide relief for patients of arthritis, cancer, epilepsy, chronic headaches, anxiety, depression, drug addiction and other neurological conditions.
- Medical Cannabisby Tushar MahajanAyurvedic Cannabis, , means to consume cannabis according to the preventive or curative formulations specified in the Ayurvedic texts of
- Will cannbis ads now run on Twitter?by Its Hemp TeamThis article is a rework of articles published by India Today and does not represent the views held by ITSHEMP,
- Nanoease CBD, does it really work?by Its Hemp TeamNanoease CBD is a combination of recent scientific advancements and age-old cannabis related wisdom. Nanoease CBD is designed to fight
- Where is cannabis legal and where illegal?by Its Hemp TeamA wave of legalization has started in the world. With some countries legalizing medicinal use, while very few legalise it
- Can Hemp solve Scotland’s question?by Its Hemp TeamIs Hemp the answer to Scotland’s agricultural challenges? According to a report, Hemp has been found to have the potential
- Is MP all ready for Hemp cultivation?by Its Hemp TeamHemp cultivation in MP After 6 years of continuous development of a hemp variety containing less than 0.3% Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
- Where is Asia’s First Cannabis retreat?by Its Hemp TeamA collaborative medical venture by Poonthottam Ayurvedasram and BOHECO If you ever plan to stay at Poonthottam Ayurvedasram in Kerala,
- Learn How CBD Can Help a Diabetic Patientby Christy MilanMany case studies and research are going on to provide more evidence on whether or not CBD helps maintain blood glucose levels. This article takes a brief look at how CBD works on a diabetic body.