The coronavirus pandemic has made us incredibly aware of the importance of having a well-functioning immune system. A strong immunity can be our one solution to a plethora of medical conditions. While we can always count on artificial supplements to help us strengthen our immunity, there is no denying that the key role is played by a balanced lifestyle.
In addition to strict diets and workout regimes, people are also turning to plant-based alternatives that boost the functioning of the immune system. One such alternative is using hemp for immunity. Hemp seeds are a storehouse of nutrition. And they can easily complement our diet and exercise regime in the form of seeds, hearts, oil, powder, and more!
This article highlights the top 7 Hemp Foods in India that can boost your immunity and general well-being.
Hemp for Immunity | Top 7 Foods in India
This hemp seed trail mix by India Hemp & Co. is a hemp food that not only boosts your immunity but also satisfies your taste buds. The seed trail mix contains a delicate combination of flax, pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, and hemp seeds. Flax seeds speed up your metabolism. Sesame seeds give you the much-needed daily dose of dietary vitamins and minerals.
Sunflower seeds are rich in selenium—a vitamin that regulates thyroid function. Pumpkin seeds are packed with antioxidants, zinc, Vitamin B, calcium, and iron. Hemp seeds bring an entire storehouse of nutrition. They are rich in protein, fibre, dietary minerals and vitamins as well as essential fatty acids.
This combination of these super seeds helps regulate the metabolism in the body which in turn improves our immune functioning.
If you want to use hemp for immunity, hemp seeds are a must-try! Hemp seeds are where the rich nutritional profile of hemp lies. Hemp seeds are rich in protein, dietary fibre, vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids such as omega-6 and omega-3.
When consumed directly, hemp seeds provide the body with the daily dose of essential minerals, vitamins, and fibres. Hemp seeds have a hard texture and a crunchy taste. They add a delicious crunch to every dish. A spoon full of these hemp seeds every day will enhance your metabolism and strengthen the immune system.
These toasted hemp seeds can be eaten raw or added to salads, cereals, or smoothies and shakes. They also make a great topping for a fruit platter.
Another easy way to use hemp for immunity is in the form of powder. Hemp protein powder is steadily replacing whey and other animal-based protein sources, especially among athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
Hemp protein powder comes from crushing hemp seeds until they have a fine consistency. It is easy to use and has an earthy flavour.
A spoonful of hemp protein powder can be added to milk, water, cereal, shakes, and smoothies. It also blends into pancake and parantha batter easily. The most common use of hemp protein powder is as a protein shake post-workout. Mix it with water or milk and enjoy nutrition with a delicious chocolaty taste.
Who says using hemp for immunity has to be boring? Hemplanet makes the adoption of healthy hemp foods easier with this healthier alternative to whole wheat pasta.
Hemp pasta is an easy and delicious way of meeting our daily dose of nutrition. Hemp pasta can be paired with both white and red sauce. If you have the taste for it, try mixing the two!
What if we told you that you can use hemp for immunity in the form of tea? Believe it because it’s true. Mount Bloom has made a heavenly combination of hemp seeds with hibiscus tea.
Rich in antioxidants, The Magic Monkey combination is the perfect drink to detoxify your body. At the same time, it supplies the body with essential dietary vitamins and nutrients. 2 cups of The Magic Monkey every day help fight oxidative stress in the body.
Reduced oxidation in the body strengthens the functioning of the immune system. It also helps fight fatigue, muscle and joint pain, and skin disorders.
These bars not only contain hemp, they also have dates, cashews and raw cacao powder ( & butter!), and of course trusty almonds! So you are getting a serious bang for your buck when you devour one of these bars your energy levels will be soaring.
These bars ensure that your snacks are well-balanced. They contain protein, fats, and carbohydrates that keep you full for longer! With a nearly perfect balance of Omega 3 to Omega 6, plus Iron, Vitamin E, and all of the essential Amino Acids, these hemp power bars are the most nutritionally complete food source in the world.
This cold-pressed hemp seeds oil offers a 100% pure, natural, and thick texture of oil with zero additives.
Hemp seeds contain essential vitamins (A, E, D, B1, B2), multi-minerals (calcium, magnesium, sulfur, potassium, phosphorus, iron, and zinc), and essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6.
The antioxidant power of vitamins helps restore a healthy scalp with new hair follicles, moisturizes skin, and prevents premature ageing of the skin. Additionally, the power of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids keep your heart healthy and joints flexible.
- 10 Unexpected Benefits Of HempHemp seeds, powder, and oil offer a plethora of health benefits such as protecting the brain and heart health, aiding in weight loss, improving skin health, etc. This article takes a look at 10 unexpected benefits of hemp.
- 9 Ways to Use Hemp Oil for Skin CareHemp oil is a skin superhero. It is rich in essential fatty acids, amino acids, and vitamin E. In this article, we understand why hemp oil is great for the skin and 9 amazing ways in which it can be used for skin and hair care.
- Hemp for Immunity | Top 7 Products in IndiaIn addition to strict diets and workout regimes, people are also turning to plant-based alternatives that boost the functioning of the immune system. One such alternative is using hemp for immunity. Hemp seeds are a storehouse of nutrition. And they can easily complement our diet and exercise regime in the form of seeds, hearts, oil, powder, and more! This article highlights the top 7 Hemp Foods in India that can boost your immunity and general well-being.
- 3 Ways to Use Hemp Powder for Improving Athletic PerformanceAthletes who partake in strenuous exercise require a slightly increased quantity of protein in their diet. Hemp protein is becoming the next go-to source of plant-based protein for athletes.
- 5 Ways to Use Hemp Powder for Boosting NutritionHemp protein powder is a 100% plant-based, a gluten-free dietary supplement that can cater to about 10% of our daily protein needs. This article lists 5 simple ways in which hemp protein powder can be added to our everday diet.
- 9 Affordable Hemp Products in India Under Rs. 2000Finding affordable hemp products in India can be challenging. Especially if you’re not looking at the right place. It might take you a long time to understand that hemp products can be affordable and for everyone. To make the process easier for you, we have collated a list of hemp products in India that are all under ₹1,999.
- Ananta Hemp Seed Oil | A Product that Stands OutThe use of hemp seed oil as an all-natural nutritional and skincare supplement is gaining popularity in India. An increasing
- 14 Affordable Hemp Products in India Under Rs. 1000It’s a common misconception that Hemp products in India are super expensive and niche, and are exclusively meant for those with big money. To break this myth, we have collected a list of 14 awesome, useful, and super affordable hemp products in India, all under ₹999.
- 4 Reasons to Add Hemp Hearts to Your DietHemp hearts are hulled hemp seeds that are rich in micronutrients and offer a plethora of health benefits to the human body. This article lists 4 main reasons to eat hemp hearts daily.
- 5 Reasons to Adopt Hemp Clothing in IndiaRecently, there has been an increasing craze for hemp clothing in India. Fashion enthusiasts, as well as those who actively fight for the planet’s health, are discovering, learning, and adopting hemp clothing in India.
- 3 Reasons to Adopt Ananta’s Hemp Personal Care Products Right Now!Ananta Hemp Works is redefining clean beauty with its herbal, plant-based personal care range. In this article, we understand what makes their products ‘different’ and why more consumers should use them.
- 5 Ways to use Hemp Powder for Senior CitizensAs we get older, our nutritional needs, appetite, and food habits change for a number of reasons. Hemp seeds are a powerhouse of nutrition that can cater to the demanding nutritional needs of the seniors in our lives.
- Slow Fashion | What is it and Why does it Matter?Do you own dozens of clothes that you swore you’d wear a thousand times when you purchased them but haven’t
- Mind-blowing 3 reasons to choose Hemp Protein over Whey ProteinHemp vs.Whey Protein, which is better? An increasing number of health and fitness enthusiasts are asking this question. Hemp Protein Powder is gaining popularity for being a complete source of protein. With the advent of plant-based diets and lifestyles, more people are exploring hemp’s potential as a source of complete protein.
- 11 Ways in Which Hemp Fabric Supports Slow FashionHemp fabric is back and briskly capturing the eye of the fashion industry. Let’s read some amazing facts about Hemp that makes it such a great and exceptional fabric.